8 REASONS WHY EVERYONE SHOULD TRAIN BRAZILIAN JIU-JITSU
I’m sure by now most of you have heard about Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. Ever since the UFC 1 BJJ has exploded in popularity mainly being recognized as the most if not one of the most effective and practical Martial Arts around.
What a lot of people don’t know is how valuable it is to one’s own self development, and how it can benefit the average person day to day. So here are 8 reasons why EVERYONE should train Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.
1) Health. BJJ keeps you healthy by Increasing Flexibility, Strength, Endurance, Cardio and burn more calories than your traditional gym session.
2) Self-Defense. BJJ teaches a safe, simple and REALISTIC way to defend yourself from a would-be attacker.
3) Builds Confidence. Every time you step on the mat you are going to be challenged mentally, physically, and socially. That’s how BJJ helps you gain confidence, focus, and discipline.
4) Develops problem solving and critical thinking skills. BJJ teaches very intricate moves that help develop problem solving and critical thinking skills.
5) Join a Community. BJJ is for everyone.Regardless of gender, age or fitness level.
6) It’s Fun. Lose weight and get in shape all while having a blast!
7) It’s Therapeutic. Plain and simple. BJJ can act as therapy, stress relief, cardio workout, competition training and much more.
8) Make new friends. Make new friends. BJJ is a life long journey.You will learn and grow with friends you met in Jiu-Jitsu class and continue to build those relationships for a lifetime.
What is your favorite Benefit provided by BJJ? Let us know in the comment section!